Terms & Conditions
Family Farm Fabrics strives to provide a pleasant shopping experience and provide quality products. All orders are double-checked before shipment.
A limit of 15 days grace period applies to returned items. No items will refunded after 15 days of receipt date.
Family Farm quilts is not responsible for defects and damage on discounted or clearance items.
Defective or damaged goods
In the case of defective or damaged goods, please:
- Call (717) 354-2086 immediately to report the problem. (Please have invoice copy handy when contacting us.)
- Request either 1) a full refund upon returning the item OR 2) a replacement for the item.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when buyer received them.
- All returns must be made within 15 days of receipt.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- Buyer is required to include a copy of the receipt, e-mail address, shipping address, and phone number with returned goods.
- Original shipping cost is not refundable.